Parathia Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Mugen The King Of Fighters X Street Fighter X Marvel
Elonica; Goddess of Music and Art I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 6:22 am by Guest

» Ghesmate Akhare Filme Shamime Eshgh
Elonica; Goddess of Music and Art I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 4:54 pm by Guest

» Hollywood Dual Audio Hd Movies Highly Compressed List Hit
Elonica; Goddess of Music and Art I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 2:31 pm by Guest

» Hollywood Dual Audio Hd Movies Highly Compressed List
Elonica; Goddess of Music and Art I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 10:55 am by Guest

» Destiny Praise
Elonica; Goddess of Music and Art I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 10:28 pm by Guest

» Charles Wright
Elonica; Goddess of Music and Art I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 2:09 pm by Guest

» 01.????????????? ??????????? ???? ??? ?. ??????
Elonica; Goddess of Music and Art I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 12:52 pm by Guest

» Safri Duo-The Moonwalker Mp3
Elonica; Goddess of Music and Art I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 9:54 am by Guest

» Nude Scanner Pt Nokia N95 Hit
Elonica; Goddess of Music and Art I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 4:56 am by Guest

Staff

Administrators
Euclid
Sylvara

Number Generator
Affiliates
www.Brozone.Forumer.com /\its cool/\

Elonica; Goddess of Music and Art

Go down

Elonica; Goddess of Music and Art Empty Elonica; Goddess of Music and Art

Post by Elonica Thu Sep 27, 2012 3:07 pm

Elonica; Goddess of Music and Art F2c20c3c4a33b7af90f5ec6714605c8a

Name: Elonica
Height: 5'5"
Body Type: Supple
Hair Color: Blonde
Eye Color: Icy Blue

Character Appearance:
Elonica's lower half is a soft brown. Her light brown horns are curled regally and her hair seems to repeat the curl again and again. Her hair remains free and flowing like water, and seems to literally flow sometimes.

History: On earth, Elonica's mother was a water nymph while her father was a satyr. Her mother taught her how to swim, even with her goat-like lower half. Her father taught her how to play an ocarina and also how to use the sword and bow. Elonica's parents were loving and stayed with her, until the day that she was called to Olympus. They had always known that their daughter was different, that there was something special about her, and now, they knew why. They watched their daughter as she took her place in the new pantheon, even into their old age. Elonica was with her parents when they passed from the earth. She was a compassionate creature. Her last gift from her parents was the ocarina that she still proudly carries and plays as she watches her children, the Satyrs.

Personality: Fitting her position in the new pantheon, Elonica is a quiet person who loves music and dislikes fighting. She knows how to use a bow and sword, and will use them to protect those she cares about. Elonica is easily exciteable, though she has moments of calm where she is very knowledgeable. She tends to walk around humming if there isn't an instrument in her hands.

Dislikes: war, harming others
Elonica
Elonica

Back to top Go down