Parathia Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Mugen The King Of Fighters X Street Fighter X Marvel
Acarcus, God of the Earth I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 6:22 am by Guest

» Ghesmate Akhare Filme Shamime Eshgh
Acarcus, God of the Earth I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 4:54 pm by Guest

» Hollywood Dual Audio Hd Movies Highly Compressed List Hit
Acarcus, God of the Earth I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 2:31 pm by Guest

» Hollywood Dual Audio Hd Movies Highly Compressed List
Acarcus, God of the Earth I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 10:55 am by Guest

» Destiny Praise
Acarcus, God of the Earth I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 10:28 pm by Guest

» Charles Wright
Acarcus, God of the Earth I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 2:09 pm by Guest

» 01.????????????? ??????????? ???? ??? ?. ??????
Acarcus, God of the Earth I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 12:52 pm by Guest

» Safri Duo-The Moonwalker Mp3
Acarcus, God of the Earth I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 9:54 am by Guest

» Nude Scanner Pt Nokia N95 Hit
Acarcus, God of the Earth I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 4:56 am by Guest

Staff

Administrators
Euclid
Sylvara

Number Generator
Affiliates
www.Brozone.Forumer.com /\its cool/\

Acarcus, God of the Earth

Go down

Acarcus, God of the Earth Empty Acarcus, God of the Earth

Post by Acarcus Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:01 pm

Acarcus, God of the Earth Human_warrior_by_saturnoarg-d3kpdd4

Name: Acarcus
Class: Warrior
Height: 6'2
Body Type: Strong and broad
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Blue

Character Appearance: A tall man, strongly built with broad shoulders. His hair is black and gleams in the light. He is a god among men, literally. His appearance has been called perfect. His rough exterior is only matched by his personality. Acarcus wears armor forged for him by Turok, and he wields the blade that he received from his father before he was beckoned by the gods to join their ranks. His face is rough and he has many scars. This man was a true warrior, earning his ranks among the gods.

History: Acarcus was born during the time of old, as praying to such gods as Ares and Zeus. He believed that he could do anything, so following in the paths of legend he left his family at a young age to train. By the time he reached man hood he left the world behind him. Acarcus traveled the land slaughtering the creatures that roamed it. He saved numerous villages from the fire casting Harpies, fought off the Golems destroying farming towns and then he found the lair of Stheno. Stheno, the eldest sister of Medusa. She had terrorized a local lord, and he came to Acarcus to ask for savation. Taking it as a challenge, he accepted the bounty for Stheno. Slaughtering the creature with the sword his father gave him, he proved his true might, but before he could tell the world of his feet, one of the cobras from atop of the gorgon's head bit him. He dropped to the ground in a weekend state. There in a half dead trance, a Centaur came upon him. The centaur's name was Euclid and he claimed to be the new God of Olympus. He lowered his hand down to Acarcus and grabbed the man and pulled him up off of the ground. As he rose he could feel the strength reentering into his body. He became a God. Euclid took him to the lair of the gods, and told him his new destiny. He was to become the Lord of Mankind. Euclid told Acarcus that from that day on he was the God of the Earth.

Personality: A pretty down to earth man, but he will do anything to prove himself, and now that he has become a god he will not give any less. His expectations for the Humans are incredibly high. Even though is an approved man, he is also an alcoholic. Nearly always drunk, he can become violent.

Dislikes: Gorgons, Aristocrats, being Sober
Acarcus
Acarcus

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum