Parathia Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Mugen The King Of Fighters X Street Fighter X Marvel
Turok, God of War and Smithing. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 6:22 am by Guest

» Ghesmate Akhare Filme Shamime Eshgh
Turok, God of War and Smithing. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 4:54 pm by Guest

» Hollywood Dual Audio Hd Movies Highly Compressed List Hit
Turok, God of War and Smithing. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 2:31 pm by Guest

» Hollywood Dual Audio Hd Movies Highly Compressed List
Turok, God of War and Smithing. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 10:55 am by Guest

» Destiny Praise
Turok, God of War and Smithing. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 10:28 pm by Guest

» Charles Wright
Turok, God of War and Smithing. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 2:09 pm by Guest

» 01.????????????? ??????????? ???? ??? ?. ??????
Turok, God of War and Smithing. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 12:52 pm by Guest

» Safri Duo-The Moonwalker Mp3
Turok, God of War and Smithing. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 9:54 am by Guest

» Nude Scanner Pt Nokia N95 Hit
Turok, God of War and Smithing. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 4:56 am by Guest

Staff

Administrators
Euclid
Sylvara

Number Generator
Affiliates
www.Brozone.Forumer.com /\its cool/\

Turok, God of War and Smithing.

Go down

Turok, God of War and Smithing. Empty Turok, God of War and Smithing.

Post by Turok Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:32 pm

Turok, God of War and Smithing. Minotaur2

Name: Turok
Class: Warrior
Height: 8'7"
Body Type: Bulky with Mass
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Black

Character Appearance: A large built man, cursed by the gods giving him the head of a bull. He now wears golden armor, carrying a battle axe and a shield to battle with.

History: Turok is the son of Pasiphae and the Cretan Bull. His mother, Pasiphae, was the wife of Minos. They ruled along with Minos's brother over Crete, but when the old gods sent them a bull to sacrifice, they did not. His mother fell in love with the bull and one day became entwined with it. Nine months later Turok was born, being half man and half bull. He was a monster. The king, Minos, called for Daedalus to come and create a labyrinth for Turok's imprisonment. As the men of the city built the prison, Turok grew older and stronger. Now consuming men to fill his need of flesh, he became a true monster. At the age of 24 the labyrinth was complete. Being trapped in the labyrinth he became ever more angry. Heroes from across the lands would come and try to slay him, none succeeded until Theseus from Athens came to him and fought him. As the battle waged on he felt himself weakening. Before Theseus could land the final blow, time froze. Nothing moved, Turok rose up off of the ground, battered and bruised he could feel himself being called by the ferry man. He turned around to see a young maiden. She told him about the changing of the gods, and how there was a new world order. Her name was Asharith. She was the new queen and she held claim of the Under-World. She asked for his hand in over coming the forces from above. Turok's hatred of Humans made this answer easy, he joined her and followed her through a beam of light to Olympus. He became her God of War, and Euclid's blacksmith. He was the first of his kind. He created a new breed in his image, a breed of Minotaur.

Personality: Angry and brutish. Lacking intelligence, he makes up for it with strength. He is one of the strongest Gods of Olympus, and he has one of the shortest fuzes.

Dislikes: Humans, Labyrinths
Turok
Turok

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum