Parathia Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Mugen The King Of Fighters X Street Fighter X Marvel
Arthas; God of Theft and Intelligence I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 6:22 am by Guest

» Ghesmate Akhare Filme Shamime Eshgh
Arthas; God of Theft and Intelligence I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 4:54 pm by Guest

» Hollywood Dual Audio Hd Movies Highly Compressed List Hit
Arthas; God of Theft and Intelligence I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 2:31 pm by Guest

» Hollywood Dual Audio Hd Movies Highly Compressed List
Arthas; God of Theft and Intelligence I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 10:55 am by Guest

» Destiny Praise
Arthas; God of Theft and Intelligence I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 10:28 pm by Guest

» Charles Wright
Arthas; God of Theft and Intelligence I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 2:09 pm by Guest

» 01.????????????? ??????????? ???? ??? ?. ??????
Arthas; God of Theft and Intelligence I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 12:52 pm by Guest

» Safri Duo-The Moonwalker Mp3
Arthas; God of Theft and Intelligence I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 9:54 am by Guest

» Nude Scanner Pt Nokia N95 Hit
Arthas; God of Theft and Intelligence I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 4:56 am by Guest

Staff

Administrators
Euclid
Sylvara

Number Generator
Affiliates
www.Brozone.Forumer.com /\its cool/\

Arthas; God of Theft and Intelligence

Go down

Arthas; God of Theft and Intelligence Empty Arthas; God of Theft and Intelligence

Post by Arthas Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:51 pm

Arthas; God of Theft and Intelligence PZO9401-ElvenRanger-2

Name: Arthas
Lineage: Elf of all Factions
Height: 6'0"
Body Type: Muscular, Limber, Light
Hair Color: Pale Blonde
Eye Color: Black

Character Appearance: Arthas is a die hard Elf that shows his true colors with a most...original appearance. Arthas represents the culture of the High and Dark elves with his halved skin tone. One side, a lighter pigment, represents the high elves, while the other side, the darker, dead looking pigment, represents the dark elves. Arthas dresses in the elegant dress of the ancient elves. He is extremely fit and has acquired the talents of both elven races.

History: Arthas was always extremely shallow. Seeing as he was a bit of a unique member of his society with his duel skin tone, he was excluded from both the High Elven society and the Dark Elven Society. He didn't really mind though as he learned to fend for himself by taking from others. He never minded taking from the weaker and used his intelligence to get the upperhand. Arthas also kept himself in top shape. Her always loved to attract women of all kinds to play with. He never minded the fact that he was a common male harlot. Arthas lived a life of luxury and bathed in the riches of his enemies. It stayed that way for years, karma never really catching up to him and he never really thought anything of it. However, not all went according to plan on the night of a new moon. He had organized the heist of all heists. After he hit up the home of a local noblemen, he would never need to steal again, perhaps for pleasure every now and again, but not because he had to. All was going well as he made his way into the large home. He collected his loot and was prepared to leave. As he made his was across the rooftops, he was noticed by a member of the guard passing by a window. He bolted as the man chased after him, though a bit of old stonework cracked beneath his feet. Even with him being as nimble as he was, he had nowhere to leap. He fell from the rooftop, preparing to tumble roll once he hit the ground, and it seemed luck was still on his side as he did manage to hit the ground with minimal damage. However, a large stone block crashed down on him, crushing most of his body until he lay barely breathing. He thought his life was over as he lay his head on the ground preparing for the Gods to take him. However he was brought out of his final thoughts by a series of loud bickering. He forced his vision to focus and he saw a rather pissed off Gorgon hissing a series of profanities at a Centaur that appeared to look rather constipated and ignoring every word she said while making a few interjections, cutting off her speech. Finally he realized they were talking about him. The Gorgon huffed and rolled her eyes as her snakes twisted in rage. The centaur looked smug. Arthas wasn't sure he liked either of them really. They both approached him and offered him a position amoung the Gods. He couldn't believe it. He was being given a second chance. Well, who could blame them. He was drop dead gorgeous after all. He felt himself smirking at the offer, but he frowned when he was told he had to chose and support whichever side he selected. That didn't particularly please him. He accepted their offer, but only if he were always to remain a seperate faction to both the upper and under worlds, supporting both high elves and dark elves accordingly. He would not be a pawn to someone elses game, for he was the King in his own game of Chess. The centaur, who he discovered was named Euclid, didn't seem too upset by this and agreed rather quickly. Asharith, the pissed off Gorgon from earlier, seemed to be ablaze with rage and was just barely holding her tongue as she gave a curt nod in acceptance and stormed off back into the underworld. After being healed and granted his powers, Arthas then made his own journey to Olympus to reside there for eternity. He rejoiced over his immortality, not because of the power he would maintain, but because he would be gorgeous forever.

Personality: Arthas is very selfish and only does things for personal gain. He is deceitful, but is fair to both high elves and dark elves. His moods change from time to time, but he always has sticky fingers so watch your pockets when near him.

Likes: Money, Stolen Goods, Beautiful Women, Mirrors, Himself
Dislikes: Other's Wealth, Plans going Wrong, Things not in his favor, Wrinkles
Arthas
Arthas

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum