Parathia Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Mugen The King Of Fighters X Street Fighter X Marvel
Traveler's Woes I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 6:22 am by Guest

» Ghesmate Akhare Filme Shamime Eshgh
Traveler's Woes I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 4:54 pm by Guest

» Hollywood Dual Audio Hd Movies Highly Compressed List Hit
Traveler's Woes I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 2:31 pm by Guest

» Hollywood Dual Audio Hd Movies Highly Compressed List
Traveler's Woes I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 10:55 am by Guest

» Destiny Praise
Traveler's Woes I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 10:28 pm by Guest

» Charles Wright
Traveler's Woes I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 2:09 pm by Guest

» 01.????????????? ??????????? ???? ??? ?. ??????
Traveler's Woes I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 12:52 pm by Guest

» Safri Duo-The Moonwalker Mp3
Traveler's Woes I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 9:54 am by Guest

» Nude Scanner Pt Nokia N95 Hit
Traveler's Woes I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 4:56 am by Guest

Staff

Administrators
Euclid
Sylvara

Number Generator
Affiliates
www.Brozone.Forumer.com /\its cool/\

Traveler's Woes

4 posters

Go down

Traveler's Woes Empty Traveler's Woes

Post by Sylvara Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:58 am

Sylvara had started traveling just as the moon shown brightly in the sky. The small dirt path that her horse had been walking down seemed to become more difficult for the horse to walk on. Sylvara looked around with displeasure. A marsh? Her sense of direction must have been more off than she had thought. No matter. She hopped of the horse she had taken and tied it to a nearby branch. Scouting would be good to find out what kind of creatures dwell in this area. The horse snorted as she climbed high into one of the trees and scanned the area with her red eyes, listening and looking for any sound or movement.
WC: 115

Last edited by Sylvara on Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sylvara
Sylvara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Traveler's Woes Empty Re: Traveler's Woes

Post by Nexas Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:14 am

Nexas was roaming the Marshes once again, he had learned that the ideal way to travel was by tree. He jumped from branch to branch, swinging him self with the vines that were over grown and large. His green and tan suit helped him blend in with the natural growth. Landing on a branch, he heard a noise. It sounded like a horse, something that was uncommon around here. It was hard for horses to travel here, the rider had to be on foot now. He smirked. He saw something in the distance. She appeared to be humanoid. Nexas dropped to the ground and walked toward her. "Hey you, what are you doing here?" As he approached he could see the woman's skin, she was darker, paler, like the dead. Then it hit him, she was an Under-Elf he stepped with his left foot and lifted his right hand. A mystic green flame surrounded it. "Ah look, my kin from the grave. What is a dark elf like you doing here? Did you miss the sun?" The Upper-Elf laughed and smirked at her.

WC:183
Nexas
Nexas

Back to top Go down

Post by Sylvara Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:39 am

Sylvara turned her cowled head towards the elf of a lighter pigment her face showing bland amusement. She was tolerant of High Elves yes, but she in no way prefered their company. This one seemed rather sure of himself, to approach a Dark Elf with no warning, that was rather risky. He was lucky that it was her and not some other dark elf, the situation could be far more dangerous than it was. Sylvara then looked at the green flame that came from some contraption on his arm and let out a small chuckle."Hmm, unimpressive. A glow worm can accomplish the same task I assure you." She made no move towards the stranger, but she wasn't one for introductions so she continued with her small talk, if you could call it that. "As to why I am here, well, I believe that is my business is it not? Just as why you are here is yours." Sylvara smirked once more and finished her little banter. "And I do believe we are in the darkness of night, no? Sunlight is of no signifigance." Sylvara returned to her stoic features, scouting for more possible danger, though still keeping in mind the possible threat that a high elf could be to her.
WC: 210

Last edited by Sylvara on Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sylvara
Sylvara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nexas Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:58 pm

Nexas raised an eyebrow to the woman, she had a point. He smiled at her and snapped his fingers, the mystic green flames disperced. Dropping his right hand down to his stomac he smiled at her and bowed. "My name is Nexas, and believe me, the sun is the signifigance of life. You see, I'm a Solar Mage, the sun is the source if energy for everyone. Even the like that live in the under-wold require energy that started from the sun, why even the moon blesses you with light from the sun..." Realizing that he was ranting, Nexas stopped talking. His right hand now rested to his side once more. He went to speak again when the water beside him made a quiet splashing sound. His gaze went immidiatly to the water, the Black Marsh was indeed a dangerous place, especially at night. Looking back over to the night elf he grinned. "We aren't alone..."

WC:156
Nexas
Nexas

Back to top Go down

Post by Sylvara Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:37 pm

Disregarding the rambling of the, oh what did he say her was, a 'solar mage'? Sylvara found herself wanting to laugh but held back due to overly killed forms of explanation. She was a Dark Elf, not stupid. So Nexas was his name. Now the potential target had a name, but she still wasn't in the mood to kill the boy. In a monotone whisper Sylvara gave her introduction. "Sylvara." That was the only thing she was willing to give of herself freely. She heard the splash and drew her arrow back and remained ready to attack. Given the chance, she might have facepalmed when Nexas explained there lack of being alone. Instead she stuck to a sarcastic comment as she stealthed toward the lake. "You don't say. Come on then twinkle toes we don't have all night." Sylvara drew closer to the lake and hid herself among some thick brush. Her breathing remained slow and shallow as her eyes focused in on a target. The creature was something unakin to her knowledge. It maintained a light green pigment but had several long red things sticking out of it's back. It seemed to have sharp teeth also. A mutated form of frog maybe? Sylvara questioningly looked over to Nexas. "What in Arthas' name is that monstrosity?"
WC: 216
Sylvara
Sylvara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Murloc Wed Oct 03, 2012 1:00 pm

The Murloc stood in the middle of the marshy lake, spear in one hand. It walked a bit further in the lake, stabbing something in the black waters that would be unseen to an untrained eye. Some weird type of fish was attached to the sharpened end when it was withdrawn from the water. The Murloc turned it's head and let out a most disgusting sound. "Blargrlgrlgrlgrl!!!" He seemed to take noticed of the two other presences in the area and started running towards them.
Murloc
Murloc

Back to top Go down

Post by Nexas Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:15 pm

Nexas looked over to see the disgusting creature. He could barely see it. He glanced over at Sylvara as she called him twinkle toes. He laughed and followed behind her. As they approached the lake he saw a dark creature, and it was fishing. He lifted his Han as it noticed them. The armed monster began running at them. He snapped his finger and ignited his hand once again. "Here it comes!" as he said that he dropped to the ground and pressed the flames into the ground. "Γη!" He knew the ancient words for the basic elements, this one was earth, or 'gi'. He grabbed the muddy earth in his hand and pulled it up, a platform of mud came up, it lifted him up, and if the dark elf was close enough her to. This spell would put them out of stabbing range, but not out of eye sight.

Grabbing the earth that was in his hand, he smashed it back into the ground. This would allow the earth to alter it shape, it became softer. Twisting his hand, Nexas created spikes coming out of the earth, preventing the monster from closing in. Nexas stood up snapped once again, his hand reignited. He didn't want to get to close to the creature.

WC:213
Nexas
Nexas

Back to top Go down

Post by Sylvara Tue Oct 09, 2012 1:47 am

Sylvara ran several tactics of battle through her head as she wondered how to deal with this creature. Suddenly she felt the earth beneath her start to bend and raise. Being quick of feet, she lept upward and landed skillfully on a branch overhead. "Nice one elf boy. Guess you aren't just smoke and mirrors after all. Now here's how a pro does it." The monster would be unable to reach her from this height and it would also provide the perfect shooting position. Noticing another branch across from her, she carefully planned out her execution to jump and fire. Sylvara drew an arrow and placed it against the string. She nimbly jumped forward and sent several arrows firing as she quickly followed one shot with another."Taste my arrows, Slimeball!" Her aim would need to be precise, but even if she missed the creature was the one that seemed to be at a loss.

Sylvara made it to the other branch easily and her cloak made a slight flutter behind her as she landed. She remained in a crouched position and looked back over to Nexas, for some reason caring to know if he was still ok or not. Sylvara shook her head and turned her attention back to the fight.

WC: 211

Last edited by Sylvara on Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Sylvara
Sylvara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Murloc Tue Oct 09, 2012 5:36 pm

The murloc looked up and let out an array of flem filled noises. He was shocked when the earth seemed to magically tear apart and prevent him from reaching his goals. He backed away from the spikes, only to have forgotten about the other elf. Two arrows pierced his back while he was distracted. "Blargrlgrlgrlgrlgrl!!!!" He screamed in a rage as his eyes harshly glew red. He sprung forward, clawing at the earthen pillar but could not climb, finally he turned and thrust his spear at the elf that was in the tree, seeing no other method of attack. She was the one that had harmed him after all.
Murloc
Murloc

Back to top Go down

Post by Nexas Wed Oct 10, 2012 12:13 am

Nexas watched as the other elf jumped from tree to tree send out bolts against the monster. He smiled, she was skilled at something after all. He stood up and smiled at her. "Aww, is someone making sure I'm okay? How cute. Oh by the way, hold on." he grabbed his bracelet and focused his man a into his hand. Above his right hand liquid could be seen forming, but only a small amount. " Αέρας!" to the untrained ear it would sound as if Nexas yelled "Aéras" the ancient word for air. The boy jumped off of the ground and flipped over the creature. When he landed he pushed his right hand, that was holding a marble sized sphere of liquid, at the beast. The liquid quickly evapoarted and returned to its gas like state. When this happened bright lights and a large amount of heat was dispensed. The gust of wind traveled towards the creature at high speeds.

WC:159

Last edited by Nexas on Thu Oct 11, 2012 5:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Nexas
Nexas

Back to top Go down

Post by Kora Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:31 am

Kora could hear the sounds of battle and couldn't help but feel curious She knew it wasn't all that safe in the marsh and that she didn't have a weapon but her natural fire enhanced punches, but she was here anyway. As she crept closer to the battle field, she was amazed to see two people fighting against one of those creepy looking creatures. She noted a spear caught in a tree and went to go fetch it. Silent as a breeze, she sneaked up the tree and took hold of the spear.
The nymph held onto it for a moment before an idea came to mind. She created a small fireball and lit the pointed end before lobbing it in the ugly creature's direction. Once her actions were done, she blended back into the tree to watch what would happen next.

WC: 142

Last edited by Kora on Wed Oct 10, 2012 12:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kora
Kora

Back to top Go down

Post by Sylvara Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:54 am

Sylvara glared harshly at the other elf's comment. He was asking for it. "Don't get cocky you nymph. I was just making sure you're still in tact so that I get the honor of killing you." Sylvara spat out as she grit her teeth and watched yet another 'magic trick'. She crossed her arms, 'Teh.'.

Suddenly she sensed another presence approaching. Light feet, bark moving, wind whoosing, a small wave of heat and a crackle. Someone seemed to have taken interest in this fight, if you could call it that. Sylvara turned her head and her eyes picked up a glint of red as the spear flew toward the creature. Sylvara scowled. "Interesting, perhaps I should withdraw momentarily." With that, Sylvara slipped up into the upper branches of the tree, shielded by foliage and shadow of the night as she watched the remainder of the battle winding down and scouted for the second intruder.

[enter stealth]

WC: 154

Last edited by Sylvara on Thu Oct 11, 2012 9:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sylvara
Sylvara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Murloc Wed Oct 10, 2012 2:03 am

The murloc turned as he saw the elven boy send a rush of hot vapor his way. As he turned to run he felt a horrid pain hit him as hit own spear impailed him and burned his slimy flesh. The sudden impact caused him to stop and the rapid air struck him from behind, knocking him down and causing him a great deal of pain. The murloc tried to crawl away from the fight, but the combination of two arrows to the back, a spear through the stomach with burns, and damaging wind to his backside was far too much for him to continue. The murloc finally fell with a splash into a puddle as he drew his last breath and lay at the edge of the swampy lake.
Murloc
Murloc

Back to top Go down

Post by Nexas Thu Oct 11, 2012 5:15 pm

"Got it! 'The hell was that anyway? Is it from the..." As Nexas looked around he noticed that the other elf was out of sight. Did she run off? but she left her horse here, so she couldn't have gone far. He clapped his left hand over the bracelet and put his right hand on the earth he was standing on. "γη..." The earth settled back down to how it originally was, with minor differences. The boy looked around the marsh to try and see the other elf, Sylana or something like that. He let out a sigh and looked over to the creature. He walked over it and removed the weapons from it's corpse. "May Acarcus return your body back to the earth from which it came, small demon. May Euclid bless your soul so that Asharith can't claim it as her own. May the gods be with you..." With that the small elf stood back up and held his right hand over it. "απόδοση" The creatures small body started to disappear with his blessing. The word he spoke sounded like "Thanatos" or the word for return. Nexas so far had learned that everything was created from the earth, there for after death they return to it, as is the will of Acarcus. Nexas watched as a light from his hand was casted over the decaying monster. He sighed and once again looked for the dark elf, perhaps she was struck with free from his spell? No, she didn't seem to be easily scarred. He walked over to the nearest tree, the one were she first landed on during the battle, and jumped into it's branches. Looking around, Nexas couldn't see a soul. He ran he left hand through his hair, pushing back the few strands the were coming in front of his face. The elf smirk as his arms fell. He just noticed something. The creature had burns on it, scorch mark that were made from flame. Was this dark elf using an anciestial flame of some kind? He doubted this idea as a fact for she didn't seem to be the pall casting type, perhaps another... he leaned against the tree and smiled, things were getting interesting.

WC:368
Nexas
Nexas

Back to top Go down

Post by Kora Thu Oct 11, 2012 10:32 pm

Kora made a silent "yes" movement when the spear hit the target. It was her first time ever throwing a spear. The next moment she realized what the dark elf had said to the light elf. Her eyes narrowed and she had to suppress a growl. She was a nymph and really did not appreciate having her race be used as an insult. Once the battle was through, she stepped from the heart of the tree to watch what the blonde elf was doing. She added her own silent prayer to the gods and watched as the creature's body disappeared. She knew some of the old words, but she was more focused on her, more or less self-appointed, priestess duties for Amora.
When the light elf jumped into the tree, Kora yelped slightly and sank back into the tree as quickly as possible. She then used the opportunity to study the youth's features. He was quite beautiful. A face like his would make Amora proud. What she had seen of the dark elf, that was true for her as well, though Kora would like to see more of her face.
Curiosity getting the best of her, Kora slunk out of the tree and came to rest on the branch just behind Nexus. Closer up, she could better appreciate the young man's face. She knew he was likely much older than her, though elves did age slowly... but, he was rather cute. A soft giggle echoed in the tree and she softly leaped onto the same branch he was perched upon. Walking forward as quietly and gently as possible, she giggled again before tapping his shoulder and trying to disappear before she could be caught.

WC:284
Kora
Kora

Back to top Go down

Post by Sylvara Fri Oct 12, 2012 12:53 am

Sylvara moved silently through the tree tops with ease, always keeping her eyes on lookout for any sudden movement. She looked over to check up on the blonde oaf only to realize that he had moved into the tree she had previously moved from and that the creature was dead. Hmm, not bad. That was when she noticed another figure. well,well,well...what do we have here? It seems I was more spot on than I had intended to be. Lucky me. Sylvara climbed down to one of the lower branches on the tree, her position directly across from the second figure. She remained in the shadows, observing.

[exit stealth]

After some time had passed and Sylvara had calculated her strategy, she drew her bow back slowly and sent an arrow flying towards the nymph, not aiming to harm, but to send a warning. The arrow would soar close enough to her head for a slight breeze to brush by, but not ever touch her. Sylvara then lowered her cloaked hood and stepped out from the shadows, fully visible on the branch she was on as the moonlight shown down, one hand on her hip, her bow at her side. Sylvara's eyes blazed red and her mouth was curled into a vicious smirk. "Don't you dare touch him. His soul is mine. Can't have his delicate pureblood skin being tainted by a blood-traitor now can I? Especially one that worships a moron...oops...I mean, Amora." Sylvara let out a dark chuckle. Things were getting fun.

WC: 250
Sylvara
Sylvara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nexas Sat Oct 13, 2012 12:04 pm

Nexas was leaning against the tree, A woman in all red jumped onto the branch that he was on. She walked towards him giggling. He raised an eyebrow at her. Did she think she was invisible? As she reached out to touch him, he jumped off of the branch and onto one near it. He saw a quick line in his line of sight followed up by the threat from Sylvara. He looked over at her and smiled "Oh really? I'm your's?" He asked shrugging his shoulders. "We just met, its going so fast." He laughed at his joke and looked over back at the new woman. A blood-traitor? She must be a nymph, a filthy creature, crossing their blood with nature. One of the most disgusting forms of magic. He spat onto the ground to get the thought from his mouth. "...filth..."
Nexas
Nexas

Back to top Go down

Post by Kora Sat Oct 13, 2012 2:34 pm

Well, she had hoped to sneak up behind the light elf, but hadn't realized that he was leaning against the tree. When the arrow zinged past her head she couldn't help but yelp and jump into the heart of the tree. She didn't quite understand what the elves meant. The woman called her a blood traitor and then the boy spat and more or less called her filth.
"I don't understand. Why are you saying those things? Those words do not fit your appearances."
She was quite confused. She had been excited to meet someone a little similar to herself, but now she wasn't sure if she ever wanted to meet another elf. Especially if they all acted like this.
Kora
Kora

Back to top Go down

Post by Sylvara Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:01 am

Sylvara sighed quietly and rubbed one of her temples as she thought of how to address this certain situation. She really didn't think she'd be spending her night explaining a blood fued between the nymphs and the elven people. She replaced her hand on her hip and began the history lesson. "Quite the contrary, our appearances perfectly match our behavior. Let me spell it out for you since I'm not sure your mind will be able to grasp it otherwise. Arthas knows Amora can't seem too, filthy harlet. Elves. Don't. Like. Nymphs. End of story." Sylvara frowned slightly before leaping over to stand next to Nexas on his branch, her eyes shifting slight towards him as if to say 'I'll deal with you later'.

She placed her bow upon her back and crossed both of her arms. "Your kind consorted with the elements. Disgusting that nymphs would shame us elven people with such close bloodlines. We are not alike. Even though Dark and High elves have our disagreements we will never reach the hostility we have towards nymphs." Sylvara finished with an indifferent look on her face, as if she had something better to do, which she very well could have. She then shifted her gaze back to Nexas. "As for you, I simply laid claim so no one else has the right to kill you. That's my job. And besides, toying with prey can be so fun." Another sarcastic chuckle left Sylvara as her red eyes glowed brightly in the night. With that, she smoothly leapt down to the ground with just as much stealth and silence as before, having tired of the branches.

WC: 275
Sylvara
Sylvara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nexas Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:55 pm

Nexas smiled at the nymph, it has been a long time since the split, but even the creatures of the under world would know of the split among the races. He sat down on the branch and chuckled a little bit at Sylvara. She was correct, but she forgot one crucial aspect in her explanation. "Says the one who's people ran from the light and consorted with the filth of the Under-World. You are not as pure blood as you would like to think, night walker. The only one here that can claim purity is my self. You're both abominations, so why not shake hands and get over it." he stood up and dropped to the ground to face the shorter elf. He raised an eyebrow at her. "Don't get cocky, you may not last long so far away from your cave." he turned around to look at the nymph. "Don't let her ego get to you, you two are the same in my eyes. But, because I know your magical origins, it makes me sick..."

WC:176
Nexas
Nexas

Back to top Go down

Post by Kora Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:50 pm

Kora watched calmly as the dark elf spoke to her. A thinly veiled insult caused the girl's calm face to morph into a pouty scowl. Then the comment of calling Amora a harlot made her skin heat up, showed slightly by her hair whipping up. And why exactly was fusing with nature a bad thing? It gave her people powers that created beautiful things, like Ceres and Proserpina of old. Of course, nymphs such as herself were in charge of a different beauty.
It was then the light skinned youth to speak. Kora's sizzling heat cooled off and her face fell back into being calm. Well, until the boy said she made him sick.
Kora crossed her arms, one hand touching her chin, her gaze blank and calculating. Her first instinct was to snap at them, but that could incite them to anger, and they were both much more experienced in battle than she. A thought came to mind of what she would say and she had to force herself not to smile.
Her thought:
"Well then, it's not a surprise that the old gods preferred the company of nymphs then. Much more tolerant people than you elves."
Instead of saying it, she smiled gently and relaxed slightly, almost sinking halfway in the tree. "It is sad to know that such old prejudices still exist in this world. It is not so much a surprise as is is sad. I do see that I have more or less over stayed my welcome among you. I am, after all, out in this area for a different reason than to be called mean things.
There is only one thing I would like to say before I go. Amora's personality may be different, but, as I have heard, she still wouldn't like being called a harlot. No matter the god, it would be wise not to insult them. Even when you believe they can't hear you."

She paused momentarily to let it sink in before inclining her head slightly and moving to take her leave by sinking in to the tree.

[WC: 348]
[Topic left unless stopped]
Kora
Kora

Back to top Go down

Post by Sylvara Wed Oct 17, 2012 12:30 am

Sylvara felt a bit of a tug in her heart from the high elf's comment. Abominations. Filth. She grit her teeth. No, she wasn't either of those things. Those monsters that attacked her family were the abominations. Sylvara's body went rigid and she felt herself locking away all emotion back into her mind. She threw her hood back over her head and started to slowly walk back towards her horse. "You don't know anything about me. I don't stand with anyone but myself." Sylvara drew her two arrows out of the monsters back as she passed by it. With a whisper she added, "It's just better that way..."

She untied her horse and adjusted some of the straps before hopping onto it's back. She remained barely listening to the nymph's comeback. Something about the comments made Sylvara feel the need to respond one last time. "Having hope that prejudice will just go away is pointless. While we are not all the same, no one will ever understand. I do not worship Amora, therefore I could care less what she did. Telling the truth is not the same as disrespecting though. Are nymphs not promiscuous? Please make your case if I am wrong. No matter. It's apparent my beliefs are not cared for. I apologize for my uncalled for outbursts. I will take my leave then, it's apparent I am not wanted here any longer." Sylvara turned the horse around and it made a hard effort to get out of the swampy ground. Sylvara frowned as she reached a solid path and whispered out one last thing, her stoic feature shattering for just a moment. "I don't need anyone. I never have." Giving her head a final shake and her facial expression remaining blank, she nudged her horse to start walking forward.

[topic left unless stopped.]

WC: 301
Sylvara
Sylvara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum