Parathia Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Mugen The King Of Fighters X Street Fighter X Marvel
Neros' Spear I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 6:22 am by Guest

» Ghesmate Akhare Filme Shamime Eshgh
Neros' Spear I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 4:54 pm by Guest

» Hollywood Dual Audio Hd Movies Highly Compressed List Hit
Neros' Spear I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 2:31 pm by Guest

» Hollywood Dual Audio Hd Movies Highly Compressed List
Neros' Spear I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 10:55 am by Guest

» Destiny Praise
Neros' Spear I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 10:28 pm by Guest

» Charles Wright
Neros' Spear I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 2:09 pm by Guest

» 01.????????????? ??????????? ???? ??? ?. ??????
Neros' Spear I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 12:52 pm by Guest

» Safri Duo-The Moonwalker Mp3
Neros' Spear I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 9:54 am by Guest

» Nude Scanner Pt Nokia N95 Hit
Neros' Spear I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 4:56 am by Guest

Staff

Administrators
Euclid
Sylvara

Number Generator
Affiliates
www.Brozone.Forumer.com /\its cool/\

Neros' Spear

2 posters

Go down

Neros' Spear Empty Neros' Spear

Post by Neros Tue Oct 02, 2012 5:23 pm

Name: Silver Tongue
Weapon Type: Lance
Stat Focus: Strength
Role-Play of Attainment: Silver Tongue wasn't bestowed upon Neros in any special means. In the first few weeks of his reborn life, the young man knew he needed a weapon of some kind, and he knew just where to get it. There was a renowned blacksmith that lived in the city where he grew up that was an expert in pioneering weapons designs. Pair that with being a wealthy diplomat meant he could buy a one of a kind weapon. Of course, the assassination of a diplomat would make news, so Neros wasn't sure if he should be prepared in some way for a reaction. Upon arriving, they exchanged small talk and gossip until they came to an agreement on just what was going to be created for him. Right before he left, the black smith asked him if he heard about the assassination in the north. Neros only smiled and nodded, then walked out the door.

A couple weeks later, the fish man came back to the shop to pick up his new weapon, only to find that there was a slight problem. Apparently someone had broken into the shop to take the valuables inside, or at least that was what the smith had told him. But Neros noticed all the weapons along the walls. His anger grew and he interrogated the man further. It turns out that a goddess had appeared to the man, demanding the weapon. Of course, no smith turns down a goddess and he handed it over. Neros was outraged and demanded to know what this woman resembled... he soon learned it was a witch.

He quickly found the witch in the world below and inquired as to this theft, only to find her imbuing it with power. As she finished, she placed it in his hand and explained what she had done. While in his hand, Silver Tongue would grow in length and power; and if anyone inferior to him touched it, it would turn into a silver venomous snake that would strike at whoever attempted to use it. Of course, non lethal to any under world, but severely debilitating to an upper worlder, and lethal to any mortal.

Last edited by Neros on Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Neros
Neros

Back to top Go down

Neros' Spear Empty Re: Neros' Spear

Post by Turok Tue Oct 02, 2012 5:37 pm

Declined,
Stating that Astarte took your weapon is god modding, and is not allowed on the ste..

Change that section and resubmit it please.
Turok
Turok

Back to top Go down

Post by Neros Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:12 pm

I'd like to ask how it's god modding?
Neros
Neros

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:42 am

By stating that Astarte did something, she is not a free npc, she has an account on here. There for, if you want to use her in your requst you must get her appoval first.
Turok
Turok

Back to top Go down

Post by Neros Wed Oct 03, 2012 1:14 pm

=.= I made her on the last site, and you all decided to use her. I know all the gods are just the administration accounts, so asking her, would be asking you. So let's just make it easy here, can I use her?
Neros
Neros

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok Wed Oct 03, 2012 1:59 pm

Just going back to the idea of using her with out prior permission (yes I know you created her but if i allow you to use a god in your request, then we would have to allow everyone) is what makes it declined. I still decline the use of Astarte in the weapon request, please go back and change the use of a goddes and resubmit please.
Turok
Turok

Back to top Go down

Post by Neros Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:44 pm

Changed
Neros
Neros

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:56 pm

You, Son of Astarte, are a lucky soul. I, Turok, God of Smithing and War, have approved your tool for bloodshed. I grant you the use of this weapon as well as the blessing placed upon it. Go now, post your creation into your profile. May the gods smile upon you little Siren, the day may come that you need the very tool you made.

With regards,
Turok
Turok
Turok

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down