Parathia Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Mugen The King Of Fighters X Street Fighter X Marvel
Sylvara Nightblade; Dark Elf I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 6:22 am by Guest

» Ghesmate Akhare Filme Shamime Eshgh
Sylvara Nightblade; Dark Elf I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 4:54 pm by Guest

» Hollywood Dual Audio Hd Movies Highly Compressed List Hit
Sylvara Nightblade; Dark Elf I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 2:31 pm by Guest

» Hollywood Dual Audio Hd Movies Highly Compressed List
Sylvara Nightblade; Dark Elf I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 10:55 am by Guest

» Destiny Praise
Sylvara Nightblade; Dark Elf I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 10:28 pm by Guest

» Charles Wright
Sylvara Nightblade; Dark Elf I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 2:09 pm by Guest

» 01.????????????? ??????????? ???? ??? ?. ??????
Sylvara Nightblade; Dark Elf I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 12:52 pm by Guest

» Safri Duo-The Moonwalker Mp3
Sylvara Nightblade; Dark Elf I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 9:54 am by Guest

» Nude Scanner Pt Nokia N95 Hit
Sylvara Nightblade; Dark Elf I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 4:56 am by Guest

Staff

Administrators
Euclid
Sylvara

Number Generator
Affiliates
www.Brozone.Forumer.com /\its cool/\

Sylvara Nightblade; Dark Elf

2 posters

Go down

Sylvara Nightblade; Dark Elf Empty Sylvara Nightblade; Dark Elf

Post by Sylvara Thu Sep 27, 2012 2:53 pm

Sylvara Nightblade; Dark Elf Fantasy_art_armor_red_eyes_artwork_sylvanas_windrunner_long_ears_games_chenbo_1800x1124_wallpaper_Wallpaper_1280x1024_www_wallpaperswa_co-1

Name: Lady Sylvara Nightblade
Lineage: Underworld, Dark
Height: 5'2"
Body Type: Slender, Nimble
Hair Color: Pale Blonde
Eye Color: Blood Red

Character Appearance: Sylvara's skin is a light grey shade with two dark facial markings directly below her eyes. She has pale, shoulder length blonde hair that she usually wears let down. Her long elegant ears, which the elves are known for possessing, have two small hoops adorning each base. Sylvara makes it a priority to flaunt her success to the world, but not with words. As such, she dresses in light mail armor, which is accentuated with feathers, skulls, and emeralds. Over the light mail she wears a dark, slightly tattered cloak that has an attached hood. She almost always has the hood up when alone or speaking with someone she doesn't trust. She has two weapons of choice; her main weapon being a bow, her second, a pair of daggers both of which are always carried on her. Sylvara brings a presense of darkness with her wherever she goes.

History: From the moment that Sylvara was born, she was already exerting her intelligence and intimidation. Her parents were of the noble bloodline Nightblade. While most bloodlines had either trickled off or where diluted, hers remained strong and brached off from some of the very first Dark Elves. This didn't exactly mean much in a society of thieves, but they too acquired a lot of their wealth by taking from the weaker. Sylvara grew up on these skills. Take what you want and never hesitate, kill when necessary and never regret any of your actions. With these simple rules she had to follow, she quickly turned into a master of stealth and deceit by the time she was 6 years old (36 human years). As a daughter of nobility, Sylvara was required to maintain a certain air about herself, though much of the time she remained neutral of face and wasn't below showing her boredom or displeasure. When she was 12 years old (73 human years), her home was attacked and her parents were murdered right in front of her. She was the sole suvivor to the attack. Already having mastered her skills when she was younger, she let instinct take over and stole a horse from a nearby stable and road out of town to avoid the attackers. The only possessions she took with her was the Bow that her family had passed down from generation to generation. For the next 20 years she passed through villages and towns, traveling in the darkness of the night. She took what she needed and became isolated from interaction with the rest of the world. Now at 16 (97 human years) she has only gotten smarter and deadlier; few know that she is a daughter of nobility amoung her race. She still likes to remain seperate from the world though, relying only on herself. It is a mystery what she has in store for the world.

Personality: Sylvara is a little bit of a loner, but she loves to mess with people, as all Dark Elves would tend to. She is extremely sarcastic, snarky, sly, seductive, and slightly selfcentered. While she is all of those things, she also has a softer side that rarely makes an appearance. Not many have seen this side and few truly believe it exists. Unlike most Dark Elves, Sylvara is rather indifferent to things. She isn't a common theif like most of her kind, but that doesn't mean she doesn't partake in a little mischeif every now and again. Sylvara makes it a priority to make sure no one ever truly figures out how she tics.

Likes: Luxury Items, Bows, Horses, Overcast or Rain, Darkness
Dislikes: High Elves, Sunlight, Festivals, Stupidity

Last edited by Sylvara on Fri Sep 28, 2012 11:08 pm; edited 2 times in total
Sylvara
Sylvara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Sylvara Nightblade; Dark Elf Empty Re: Sylvara Nightblade; Dark Elf

Post by Arthas Fri Sep 28, 2012 12:12 pm

Ahh... Sylvara Nightblade... What an elegant name. You my child, have been accepted into the world of Parathia!

Here is what you need to do now. I will accept you as a member of the Under-World. Copy and Paste your Character Creation page into the new realms of the Under-World Profil, under Archives. Then simply create a thread in the new Training section in Archives as well.

My the gods smile upon you.

-Sincerely,
Arthas
Arthas
Arthas

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum