Parathia Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Mugen The King Of Fighters X Street Fighter X Marvel
Neros - Siren I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 6:22 am by Guest

» Ghesmate Akhare Filme Shamime Eshgh
Neros - Siren I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 4:54 pm by Guest

» Hollywood Dual Audio Hd Movies Highly Compressed List Hit
Neros - Siren I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 2:31 pm by Guest

» Hollywood Dual Audio Hd Movies Highly Compressed List
Neros - Siren I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 10:55 am by Guest

» Destiny Praise
Neros - Siren I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 10:28 pm by Guest

» Charles Wright
Neros - Siren I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 2:09 pm by Guest

» 01.????????????? ??????????? ???? ??? ?. ??????
Neros - Siren I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 12:52 pm by Guest

» Safri Duo-The Moonwalker Mp3
Neros - Siren I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 9:54 am by Guest

» Nude Scanner Pt Nokia N95 Hit
Neros - Siren I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 4:56 am by Guest

Staff

Administrators
Euclid
Sylvara

Number Generator
Affiliates
www.Brozone.Forumer.com /\its cool/\

Neros - Siren

2 posters

Go down

Neros - Siren Empty Neros - Siren

Post by Neros Sat Sep 29, 2012 6:36 pm

Name: Neros
Death Age: 26
Height: 6' 2"
Body Type: Athletic
Tail Type: Tiger Shark
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Grey

Character Appearance: Neros - Siren Zhanshi_by_heise

History: Neros once had a fruitful life. He was a former politician; one of the few talented ones in the world. His childhood was spent under strict tutelage of his uncle, who was a prominent politician himself, who groomed him into what he later became. What no one could predict was just how smart the young man once. He excelled quickly through what schooling he was given, and could often be found listening and arguing with the local philosophers by the age of 14. When he grew older, and his mind truly flourished, his nickname by those who feared and respected him was the Shark. And the nickname for him by the women he often paid to have sex with called him Tiger. He grew powerful...powerful enough to become the target of assassination.

A full moon adorned the sky that night, the fateful tragedy mere minutes away as he slept with his wife. A woman, who was given to him as a gift, that he did not particularly care for. Though, nor did she care for him; in fact, it was her who allowed the assassin into their estate to her from the invisible shackles of marriage. Drunk from the nights partying, Neros did not stir when she rose to open the door and let the man in. He slept peacefully...until the knife slit his throat. Coughing and spatting in drunk stupor, it was seconds until he died in convulsions from poison on the blade; the poison insurance in case he somehow lived. The spirit soon left his body and began the trip down to the depth where all the dead slept.

However, a hand moved through the spirits and plucked him out personally. Neros in spirit form stood confused as he watched a woman whose beauty was beyond reproach place her hands on his body; where she got his body, he did not know. He watched his sliced neck heal, and the watched as his physical body morphed into that of a Siren's. His eyes admired the small play on words as his bottom half was that ofa tiger shark, a combination of the names that he once had. Once it was finished, she took his hand and lead him to his new body, slowly laying him into it. A heavy gasp of air filled the newly reborn lungs, and Neros was lead to a lake unlike he had ever seen. As soon as he entered, he felt at ease, moving his tail beneath him. For the first time in his life, he was going to say these words... "Thank you."

This occurred some time ago, the exact date unknown to Neros. But now it is his plan to make use the time that Astarte, God of the Sirens, had given him. But of course, have a little fun along the way.

Personality: Neros is a particularly serious individual. While he seeks to please his goddess who gave him life after death, he also has always been independent and likes to lead his life his way. He rarely does anything without it benefiting himself in some way. He values time and strives to never waste it. He also isn't afraid to use his natural persuasiveness to sway a situation to his whim. Three words would be... Manipulative, Independent, and Self-interested.

Likes: The Scent of Blood, Cold Waters, Warm Flesh, Games of Strategy
Dislikes: Elves, Cloudless Days, The Weak, Other Mermen
Neros
Neros

Back to top Go down

Neros - Siren Empty Re: Neros - Siren

Post by Astarte Sat Sep 29, 2012 7:06 pm

Neros, my child, you have been accepted into the world of Parathia! Welcome to the Aegan Seas.

Here is what you need to do now. I accept you as a my child in the Under-World. Copy and Paste your Character Creation page into the new realms of the Under-World Profile, under Archives. Then create a thread in the new Training section in Archives as well.

May your tail guide you to a prosperous life.

-With Love,
Astarte

Astarte
Astarte

Back to top Go down