Parathia Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Mugen The King Of Fighters X Street Fighter X Marvel
Sylvanas' Custom Weapons I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 6:22 am by Guest

» Ghesmate Akhare Filme Shamime Eshgh
Sylvanas' Custom Weapons I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 4:54 pm by Guest

» Hollywood Dual Audio Hd Movies Highly Compressed List Hit
Sylvanas' Custom Weapons I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 2:31 pm by Guest

» Hollywood Dual Audio Hd Movies Highly Compressed List
Sylvanas' Custom Weapons I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 10:55 am by Guest

» Destiny Praise
Sylvanas' Custom Weapons I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 10:28 pm by Guest

» Charles Wright
Sylvanas' Custom Weapons I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 2:09 pm by Guest

» 01.????????????? ??????????? ???? ??? ?. ??????
Sylvanas' Custom Weapons I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 12:52 pm by Guest

» Safri Duo-The Moonwalker Mp3
Sylvanas' Custom Weapons I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 9:54 am by Guest

» Nude Scanner Pt Nokia N95 Hit
Sylvanas' Custom Weapons I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 4:56 am by Guest

Staff

Administrators
Euclid
Sylvara

Number Generator
Affiliates
www.Brozone.Forumer.com /\its cool/\

Sylvanas' Custom Weapons

2 posters

Go down

Sylvanas' Custom Weapons Empty Sylvanas' Custom Weapons

Post by Sylvara Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:43 pm

Sylvanas' Custom Weapons Sylvanas

Name: Windrunner
Weapon Type: Bow
Stat Focus: Accuracy
Role-Play of Atainment: Sylvara needed her daily training in for the day. There was no point in letting her skills get rusty just because she didn't have many targets. She walked over to where she had set her supplies down for camp and reached for the bow that had become to feel so familiar in her grasp. The bow was marvelous in craftsmenship, transfered down for generations in the Nightblade family. Sylvara drew the arrow back, making the string taught, and held her breath as she aimed for her target, a small rat that had wandered too close to her camp. Even in the darkest of night Sylvara had the vision of a hawk. She listened carefully as her eyesight stalked her prey. When the time was right, she released the arrow and watched as it soared right into the eye socket of the rat, instantly killing it. She let the bow hang at her side and thought of her family as she went to collect the rat for dinner. Perhaps one day she would avenge them.

Sylvanas' Custom Weapons Death_Knight_full_1209062

Name: Corruption and Agony
Weapon Type: Daggers
Stat Focus: Agility
Role-Play of Atainment: Sylvara was no fool. While her primary weapon and specialization was her bow, she knew better than to not have a back up. Her skill with a bow was near perfect. Her skills with daggers were nearly as good, however when using daggers, one can never be too good. Sylvara drew out the nearly identical blades. The first one, Corruption, glowed an eerie blue along the runes engraved there, a skull adorning it's handle that led into the blade. The second, Agony, was a tad bit longer, but not by much. It glowed just as bright a blue as Corruption, though the runes were more elegant. It too was adorned with a skull on the handle. Sylvara admired the wonderful craftsmanship done on the blades. She had purchased them from a rather shady merchant while passing through one of the darker towns, but she knew good quality when she saw it. These daggers were meant to cause pain and damage, nothing less. However, that required a good amount of training to familiarize oneself with a new weapon. She built up a small straw figure that would hopefully hold up during her practice. Wielding each blade as if it were an extension of her arms she attacked elegantly, yet also insuring that her 'target' was stuck in only 'lethal' areas. She did this a few times, familiarizing herself with the weight, strength, and power of the blades. After acquainting herself with the weapons, she placed them back into their sheaths and placed her bow upon her back as she started traveling once more.

Last edited by Sylvara on Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Sylvara
Sylvara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Sylvanas' Custom Weapons Empty Re: Sylvanas' Custom Weapons

Post by Turok Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:50 pm

You, the Child of Arthas, are a lucky soul. I, Turok, God of Smithing and War, have approved your tools for bloodshed. I grant you the use of these weapons as well as the blessing placed upon them. Go now, post your creations into your profile. May the gods smile upon you little elf, the day may come that you need the very tools you made.

With regards,
Turok
Turok
Turok

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum