Parathia Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Mugen The King Of Fighters X Street Fighter X Marvel
Site Rules I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 6:22 am by Guest

» Ghesmate Akhare Filme Shamime Eshgh
Site Rules I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 4:54 pm by Guest

» Hollywood Dual Audio Hd Movies Highly Compressed List Hit
Site Rules I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 2:31 pm by Guest

» Hollywood Dual Audio Hd Movies Highly Compressed List
Site Rules I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 10:55 am by Guest

» Destiny Praise
Site Rules I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 10:28 pm by Guest

» Charles Wright
Site Rules I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 2:09 pm by Guest

» 01.????????????? ??????????? ???? ??? ?. ??????
Site Rules I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 12:52 pm by Guest

» Safri Duo-The Moonwalker Mp3
Site Rules I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 9:54 am by Guest

» Nude Scanner Pt Nokia N95 Hit
Site Rules I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 4:56 am by Guest

Staff

Administrators
Euclid
Sylvara

Number Generator
Affiliates
www.Brozone.Forumer.com /\its cool/\

Site Rules

Go down

Site Rules Empty Site Rules

Post by Euclid Wed Sep 26, 2012 5:51 pm

Rules for Parathia Chronicles

Paraithia Chronicles is a Role-Playing Text Based Game based off of Greek Legends. It is meant to be strictly for fun. Please do not criticize anyone if they do not follow the actual timeline of events that happen in actual Greek Mythology.

1. Language:
-Please do not use offensive language towards other players when on this site
-DO NOT speak in chat speak (things such as @, cuz, b4, ect.) when you are in character.
-Make everything you say a complete and relatively grammatically correct statement or action.
-In order to prevent confusion, please refrain from speaking other languages other than English or basic foreign words that most people would know.

2. Accounts:
- This site calls for 1 account only unless you have been given permission otherwise or you share a computer or network with someone else and have stated so. We’re reasonable here, please don’t abuse this.
- If you are caught with another account and you have not stated why, you will be given a warning and asked to explain the situation within 5 days.

3. Characters:
-Your username MUST match the character name you wished to be called when in character.
-If you want someone to refer to you in terms of real life then have them do so in the out-of-character section of the website, not in places where you role play.
-In order to make a character, see Character Creation in order to establish race and what details your profile will entail.

Playable Races

1. Humans
2. Centaurs
3. Satyrs
4. Gorgons
5. Minotaurs
6. Sirens
7. Elves
8. Nymphs
9 Harpies

4. Places: There are several places to post in.
-Major rule for places, you can have a maximum of 3 topics.
-There is no restriction on where these 3 posts have to be at seeing as the site is still small, but don’t make references to any current topic you are in, in another until you have completely finished that topic.

5. When Role-Playing:
-Stay in character as much as possible.
-If you absolutely have to speak out of character please use either a (( enter words)) to say what you need to, or something along those lines.
-When talking or acting in character, remember your history, what you look like, and the time frame. Since this is set in Greek Mythological times you aren’t going to say or do something along these lines. *Euclid was strolling through the plains one day when he got hungry and stopped at a nearby McDonalds. When he reached into his happy meal box he found an Ipod.* That would never happen in either Mythological or Modern times so just don’t use it.
-Modern day technology and places do not exist during this time so please refrain from saying such.
-When role-playing in a certain place please try to stay relatively close to what the place is described as looking like. For instance, if you were role-playing underwater, don’t say that a volcano was erupting nearby. It just won‘t happen there, even with the chance that there really is an underwater volcano.
-Other than that, feel free to start a topic and say and do what you want within reason as long as it doesn’t violate any of these rules.

If These Rules Are Broken

If these rules are broken and an administrator or moderator finds out you will be issued a warning if the rule broken is not viewed as ‘out of the question bad,’ but if the offense is seen as completely out of conduct, then your account will be immediately terminated. If someone reports you for an offense you deem as unfair or unreasonable, we will look further into that case. If you have been issued a warning and you commit another act against the rules your account will be terminated. It is not to be unfair that we do this, it is simply just that these rules are meant to be read and if they are not taken seriously, then you will not be taken seriously.

That's it for the rules, so GO HAVE FUN!
Euclid
Euclid
Admin

https://parathia.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down