Parathia Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Mugen The King Of Fighters X Street Fighter X Marvel
Nexas's Gauntlet Request I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 6:22 am by Guest

» Ghesmate Akhare Filme Shamime Eshgh
Nexas's Gauntlet Request I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 4:54 pm by Guest

» Hollywood Dual Audio Hd Movies Highly Compressed List Hit
Nexas's Gauntlet Request I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 2:31 pm by Guest

» Hollywood Dual Audio Hd Movies Highly Compressed List
Nexas's Gauntlet Request I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 10:55 am by Guest

» Destiny Praise
Nexas's Gauntlet Request I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 10:28 pm by Guest

» Charles Wright
Nexas's Gauntlet Request I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 2:09 pm by Guest

» 01.????????????? ??????????? ???? ??? ?. ??????
Nexas's Gauntlet Request I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 12:52 pm by Guest

» Safri Duo-The Moonwalker Mp3
Nexas's Gauntlet Request I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 9:54 am by Guest

» Nude Scanner Pt Nokia N95 Hit
Nexas's Gauntlet Request I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 4:56 am by Guest

Staff

Administrators
Euclid
Sylvara

Number Generator
Affiliates
www.Brozone.Forumer.com /\its cool/\

Nexas's Gauntlet Request

2 posters

Go down

Nexas's Gauntlet Request Empty Nexas's Gauntlet Request

Post by Nexas Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:44 pm

Name: Magia del Sol
Weapon Type: Enchanted Gauntlet
Stat Focus: Magic
Role-Play of Attainment: Nexas had just turned 13 years old. He was becoming a man. To the humans he would be 79 years old, but because he was an elf it was slower. His body was almost fully matured and he had learned everything his father was capable of teaching him. He was a mage. At the celebration his father came to him and asked him to come aside for a little bit. "What is it father? "I have something for you." "What?" His father reached into his pocket and pulled out a small box. it was wrapped in an oldish tan looking parcel. Nexas smiled at his father and took the box. He slowly unwrapped his present and looked inside. There, sitting on the small cushion, sat his father's prized possession. Nexas looked up to his father. "But dad..." "I'll have none of that, It has been passed down from generation to generation. You are of age to have it. It is called the Magia del Sol, and it is yours now. Take good care of it. It is the only one of it's kind." Nexas smiled and slid on the bracelet over his wrist. The crystal that sat on top began to glow and simmer with heat. It changed shape, become a longer piece of medal, covering more of his arm and hand. The blue crystal shifted to a shade of green and cooled down. It had matched Nexas's Aura Wavelength. It was a unique color, one that was rarely seen. He took it as a good omen, and bowed to his father. "Thank you..."
Nexas
Nexas

Back to top Go down

Nexas's Gauntlet Request Empty Re: Nexas's Gauntlet Request

Post by Turok Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:51 pm

You, the Child of Arthas, are a lucky soul. I, Turok, God of Smithing and War, have approved your tool for bloodshed. I grant you the use of this weapon as well as the blessing placed upon it. Go now, post your creation into your profile. May the gods smile upon you little elf, the day may come that you need the very tool you made.

With regards,
Turok
Turok
Turok

Back to top Go down