Parathia Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Mugen The King Of Fighters X Street Fighter X Marvel
Kora's Spear Request I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 6:22 am by Guest

» Ghesmate Akhare Filme Shamime Eshgh
Kora's Spear Request I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 4:54 pm by Guest

» Hollywood Dual Audio Hd Movies Highly Compressed List Hit
Kora's Spear Request I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 2:31 pm by Guest

» Hollywood Dual Audio Hd Movies Highly Compressed List
Kora's Spear Request I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 10:55 am by Guest

» Destiny Praise
Kora's Spear Request I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 10:28 pm by Guest

» Charles Wright
Kora's Spear Request I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 2:09 pm by Guest

» 01.????????????? ??????????? ???? ??? ?. ??????
Kora's Spear Request I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 12:52 pm by Guest

» Safri Duo-The Moonwalker Mp3
Kora's Spear Request I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 9:54 am by Guest

» Nude Scanner Pt Nokia N95 Hit
Kora's Spear Request I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 4:56 am by Guest

Staff

Administrators
Euclid
Sylvara

Number Generator
Affiliates
www.Brozone.Forumer.com /\its cool/\

Kora's Spear Request

Go down

Kora's Spear Request Empty Kora's Spear Request

Post by Kora Fri Oct 19, 2012 1:55 am

Name: Ekeru
Weapon Type: Enchanted Spear
Stat Focus: Magic
Role-Play of Attainment:
After her little adventure in the marsh, Kora decided that she needed a weapon. After throwing the murloc's spear, she decided that she liked that. She could make one herself, but she didn't know much about metallurgy or forging. Her first stop was a blacksmith's shop.
"Hello, young woman. What can I do for you today?"
"I was hoping to obtain a weapon. More specifically a spear."
"A spear eh? Well, we can do that. I want to take a few measurements, see what weights your arm can handle. Follow me." Kora nodded and followed him. They spent a few hours testing out different weights and balances of weapons before finally finding her perfect fit. As she left, they were both happy. Kora had a new weapon, and the blacksmith made some money.
Next, she traveled to an enchanter. She knew that she would need the wood to have protection from the flames that she would have enrobing the spear head. The enchanter was an odd looking fellow. His wizened face and wild hair had Kora almost laughing. His voice though, it echoed the knowledge and wisdom he held.
"So, young summer nymph, you have come to protect your new weapon from your nature?"
She was a little surprised, she hadn't said anything about why she had come to him. "Why, yes, I have. I wish to be able to set fire to it without it burning. Can you do that?"
The enchanter just chuckled and reached out for her weapon. It was of delicate yet study make; light enough to be thrown and maneuvered quickly, yet solid enough to create the most damage possible.
Kora watched in awe as the enchanter set to work. She wasn't quite sure what he was doing, but it looked amazing. In the end, he had added in even one more trick. Only she could light it and once it struck the target, the flames would move from the weapon to the area hit, causing more burn damage.
When she asked what he would like in return, the old man smiled and just said, "So long as you bring honor in your doings with that weapon, it is payment enough for me."
She promised she would always honor this gift and left without another word.
Kora
Kora

Back to top Go down