Parathia Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Mugen The King Of Fighters X Street Fighter X Marvel
Kora - Nymph I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 6:22 am by Guest

» Ghesmate Akhare Filme Shamime Eshgh
Kora - Nymph I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 4:54 pm by Guest

» Hollywood Dual Audio Hd Movies Highly Compressed List Hit
Kora - Nymph I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 2:31 pm by Guest

» Hollywood Dual Audio Hd Movies Highly Compressed List
Kora - Nymph I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 10:55 am by Guest

» Destiny Praise
Kora - Nymph I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 10:28 pm by Guest

» Charles Wright
Kora - Nymph I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 2:09 pm by Guest

» 01.????????????? ??????????? ???? ??? ?. ??????
Kora - Nymph I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 12:52 pm by Guest

» Safri Duo-The Moonwalker Mp3
Kora - Nymph I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 9:54 am by Guest

» Nude Scanner Pt Nokia N95 Hit
Kora - Nymph I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 4:56 am by Guest

Staff

Administrators
Euclid
Sylvara

Number Generator
Affiliates
www.Brozone.Forumer.com /\its cool/\

Kora - Nymph

2 posters

Go down

Kora - Nymph Empty Kora - Nymph

Post by Kora Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:48 pm

Kora - Nymph 452200-bigthumbnail
Name: Kora
Class:Priest
Height: 5’5”
Body Type: Slender yet buxom
Hair Color: Medium Auburn
Eye Color: Charcoal Grey
Season/Element: Summer/Fire
Character Appearance: Kora usually wears a red and gold dress that shows off her body. The skirt slits up to her upper thigh with short shorts underneath. Red and gold knee high boots complete her look as well as red and gold bracer sleeves. A small draping crown rests against her brow tapering into a soft V with a ruby at the center.

History: Kora was born near a great river by a Fall and Winter nymph. They raised her as best they could before Kora became adventurous and decided to explore the world. Her first stop was a human settlement. She largely stayed in the shadows and observed. She learned about their culture and how she might be able to survive in their communities.
Her first attempt didn’t go so well. She might have spoken the same language as them, but they couldn’t be more different. She couldn’t really understand certain things. The whole courting thing didn’t make sense, but she learned how to use it to her advantage. Most men found her attractive and she used the experiences with the women to know what to do.
Some men tried to seduce her but just before they could really do anything, she revealed just how big of a tease she was by disappearing into the night.

Personality: Kora is a somewhat flirty girl who likes the attentions of men. However, with those attentions comes her teasing nature. Of course, as with most teens, she has desires, but she likes teasing a lot more than anything else, not that she knows what anything else is like…
True to her fiery core she is a warm person and easily likable. But there’s a side of her that can completely destroy if angered. Most of the time, if you compared her to a fire, she would be a hearth or camp fire. When angered, however, she’s anywhere from brush fire to forest fire.

Dislikes: Cold water, Moon-less nights, “Witchy” women
Kora
Kora

Back to top Go down

Kora - Nymph Empty Re: Kora - Nymph

Post by Amora Tue Oct 09, 2012 11:55 pm

Yea Kora! Guess what?! I love you my child. I think you will do many great things in this world. I smile upon you. Tehehe, call upon me when you are in need...

Here is what you need to do now. I will accept you as a member of the Upper-World. Copy and Paste your Character Creation page into the new realms of the Upper-World Profile, under Archives. Then simply create a thread in the new Training section in Archives as well.

May the gods smile upon you.

-With Love,
Amora
Amora
Amora

Back to top Go down