Parathia Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Mugen The King Of Fighters X Street Fighter X Marvel
Asharith, Queen of the Gods I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 6:22 am by Guest

» Ghesmate Akhare Filme Shamime Eshgh
Asharith, Queen of the Gods I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 4:54 pm by Guest

» Hollywood Dual Audio Hd Movies Highly Compressed List Hit
Asharith, Queen of the Gods I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 2:31 pm by Guest

» Hollywood Dual Audio Hd Movies Highly Compressed List
Asharith, Queen of the Gods I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 10:55 am by Guest

» Destiny Praise
Asharith, Queen of the Gods I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 10:28 pm by Guest

» Charles Wright
Asharith, Queen of the Gods I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 2:09 pm by Guest

» 01.????????????? ??????????? ???? ??? ?. ??????
Asharith, Queen of the Gods I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 12:52 pm by Guest

» Safri Duo-The Moonwalker Mp3
Asharith, Queen of the Gods I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 9:54 am by Guest

» Nude Scanner Pt Nokia N95 Hit
Asharith, Queen of the Gods I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 4:56 am by Guest

Staff

Administrators
Euclid
Sylvara

Number Generator
Affiliates
www.Brozone.Forumer.com /\its cool/\

Asharith, Queen of the Gods

Go down

Asharith, Queen of the Gods Empty Asharith, Queen of the Gods

Post by Asharith Thu Sep 27, 2012 12:56 pm

Asharith, Queen of the Gods Photo-3

Name: Asharith
Height: 8'0"
Body Type: Full; Flexible/Graceful
Hair Color: Black Mamba Snakes
Eye Color: Violet

Character Appearance: Her skin complexion is a very pale white, but the snake portion that makes up her body from the waist down is a a very dark black, indicating her royal bloodline. Her eyes are a vibrant purple, which is rare among her kind. The snakes that make up her hair are as black as midnight with fiery red eyes.Her fangs are rarely shown unless she is extremely angered, or is extremely happy and is smiling, which would be a miracle occurance. Asharith can take the form of a human, her tail becoming legs, and her clothing of choice being a dark black dress sewn with black diamonds. She can also choose to remain in her true form, keeping her tail, while a hard layer of black plating covers her. She can take either form when she pleases. No matter what form she takes Asharith is always wearing a necklace that holds a black pearl.

History: Asharith was the fourth Gorgon born into the society. She was the daughter of Medusa and neice to Stheno and Euryale. She was just as beautiful as her mother and aunts were before they were turned into Gorgons, but sadly the curse that Athena had bestowed upon them was passed down to her as well. Her facial structure and eyes are her most striking features, but her snake portions would not allow people to see her beauty, for they could only see the monsterous parts. When Medusa, Stheno, and Euryale perished to the hero Perseus, Asharith was next to take the crown. Once upon the throne, Asharith united her people and organized a treaty between their centuries old enemies the Minotaurs and Golems. The Sirens too joined her cause, for even the wanderers did not wish for fighting amongst the Under-World races. Seeing her unite races that were deemed unable to live in peace together, the Gods added her among their ranks as a Goddess. With this power Asharith created a portal between the worlds so that the Under-World would seize control of the Upper-World. However the new God, Euclid, wished to attain peace between his world and hers and would not give up the land he protected. As the Old Gods disappeared, never to be heard from again, the hatred between the two new Gods grew. As a result, the Upper and Under Worlds have entered into an all out war for the control of Parathia. Euclid, controlling his forces in the Upper-World, and Asharith controlling her forces in the Under-World. Both Euclid and Asharish were banished from each others worlds, but their fights still continue at Mt. Olympus, the one place they shared.

Personality: Cold Hearted

Dislikes: Euclid, Everything
Asharith
Asharith

Back to top Go down