Parathia Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Mugen The King Of Fighters X Street Fighter X Marvel
Shiara; Messenger of the Gods, Goddess of the Sky I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 6:22 am by Guest

» Ghesmate Akhare Filme Shamime Eshgh
Shiara; Messenger of the Gods, Goddess of the Sky I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 4:54 pm by Guest

» Hollywood Dual Audio Hd Movies Highly Compressed List Hit
Shiara; Messenger of the Gods, Goddess of the Sky I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 2:31 pm by Guest

» Hollywood Dual Audio Hd Movies Highly Compressed List
Shiara; Messenger of the Gods, Goddess of the Sky I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 10:55 am by Guest

» Destiny Praise
Shiara; Messenger of the Gods, Goddess of the Sky I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 10:28 pm by Guest

» Charles Wright
Shiara; Messenger of the Gods, Goddess of the Sky I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 2:09 pm by Guest

» 01.????????????? ??????????? ???? ??? ?. ??????
Shiara; Messenger of the Gods, Goddess of the Sky I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 12:52 pm by Guest

» Safri Duo-The Moonwalker Mp3
Shiara; Messenger of the Gods, Goddess of the Sky I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 9:54 am by Guest

» Nude Scanner Pt Nokia N95 Hit
Shiara; Messenger of the Gods, Goddess of the Sky I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 4:56 am by Guest

Staff

Administrators
Euclid
Sylvara

Number Generator
Affiliates
www.Brozone.Forumer.com /\its cool/\

Shiara; Messenger of the Gods, Goddess of the Sky

Go down

Shiara; Messenger of the Gods, Goddess of the Sky Empty Shiara; Messenger of the Gods, Goddess of the Sky

Post by Shiara Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:17 pm

Shiara; Messenger of the Gods, Goddess of the Sky Harpy-2

Name: Shiara
Height: 5'11"
Body Type: Slender, Dangerous
Bird Type: Bald Eagle
Hair Color: White
Eye Color: Yellow

Character Appearance: Shiara takes her role as messenger seriously over all other godly responsibilities. As such, she is often standing with a great deal of poise and demands respect. She has a large wingspan, adorned by large luxiurious brown feathers. Her talons are always sharpened to impact the most deadly of damage. She wears the markings of her old clan on her skin as well as a golden ceremonial mail.

History: Shiara grew up as one of the weakest amoung her clan. She was judged for her weakness and banashed for her frailty. Shiara had no other choice but to redeem herself and prove her worth. She took to the sky and promised to never cease her flight until she had traveled all across the world and fight creatures of all shapes and sizes. She flew for days on end, never once stopping to rest no matter how much her arms ached or her stomach growled of hunger or her body begged for hydration. She would not stop, the only thing in her mind was to prove she was not weak. Years passed and no one had heard or seen Shiara, most believed her to be dead. However, finally she returned to her clan, she flew down and landed amoung the flock. No one knew who she was, never having guessed it was her. This harpy was strong, her large wings, toned muscles, and sharp claws paired with her stoic, sharp, alert features made her a true threat and they noticed that. She had fast reflexes and a speed that rivaled all others of her clan. Even when she admitted her identity to the clan, no one believed her to be the weakling that was banashed years ago. Shiara was invited back into the clan, but she refused, wanting nothing to do with them now that they knew she was far better than they. Not entirely sure what to do with her unrivaled strength and speed, Shiara took to the skies once more and headed toward Olympus where she was welcomed with open arms after all the hardships she faced. Now she serves the Under-world, though her refined talents allow neutral interactions with all the Gods as she brings messages back and forth.

Personality: Shiara hates to be looked down upon. She is brash, always alert, and constantly thinking. She is quick to lose her temper when things don't go her way and she holds herself at a level of the highest efficiency.

Dislikes: Thieves, Arrogance, Ignorance

Shiara
Shiara

Back to top Go down