Parathia Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Mugen The King Of Fighters X Street Fighter X Marvel
Astarte; Goddess of the Sea, and Moon I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 6:22 am by Guest

» Ghesmate Akhare Filme Shamime Eshgh
Astarte; Goddess of the Sea, and Moon I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 4:54 pm by Guest

» Hollywood Dual Audio Hd Movies Highly Compressed List Hit
Astarte; Goddess of the Sea, and Moon I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 2:31 pm by Guest

» Hollywood Dual Audio Hd Movies Highly Compressed List
Astarte; Goddess of the Sea, and Moon I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 10:55 am by Guest

» Destiny Praise
Astarte; Goddess of the Sea, and Moon I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 10:28 pm by Guest

» Charles Wright
Astarte; Goddess of the Sea, and Moon I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 2:09 pm by Guest

» 01.????????????? ??????????? ???? ??? ?. ??????
Astarte; Goddess of the Sea, and Moon I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 12:52 pm by Guest

» Safri Duo-The Moonwalker Mp3
Astarte; Goddess of the Sea, and Moon I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 9:54 am by Guest

» Nude Scanner Pt Nokia N95 Hit
Astarte; Goddess of the Sea, and Moon I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 4:56 am by Guest

Staff

Administrators
Euclid
Sylvara

Number Generator
Affiliates
www.Brozone.Forumer.com /\its cool/\

Astarte; Goddess of the Sea, and Moon

Go down

Astarte; Goddess of the Sea, and Moon Empty Astarte; Goddess of the Sea, and Moon

Post by Astarte Thu Sep 27, 2012 3:36 pm

Astarte Siren Form:
Astarte; Goddess of the Sea, and Moon Siren-1

Astarte Human Form:
Astarte; Goddess of the Sea, and Moon 427761-1-2-1

Name: Astarte
Height: 5'8"
Body Type: Hour Glass, Full
Tail Type: Dark Thick Scales Ending in a Large Fin
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Blue

Character Appearance: Astarte is a Siren with flawless white skin and a tail with scales as black as night. She has dark hair that reaches far enough down to cover her breats. She carries herself with an air of Grace and Beauty.

History: Astarte was born in the hustle and bustle of a growing city. Her life was rather unremarkable until the economy of the town took a turn for the worse and she had to find someone to take care of herself. She was only 20 when the horribly storm passed over the port and destroyed a lot of the commerce that kept the town properous. Hundreds of ships were destroyed and many, many sailors were left without a job and no craft to find another job. Astarte saw the opprotunity as most became drunks and beggars on the streets. Using her good looks, she would tempt the poor men to spend their hard-begged money on her for a good time. When the men thought they were having a good time, the truth was Astarte just played along until she got them drunk enough to pass out. She would steal their money and leave a heartfelt note thanking the men for a good time.

It worked out for some time and she lived comfortably until the economy began to bounce back. It was harder for her to find clientel. That was until one day, a man actually approached her for services. What she didn't know was that it was one of the first drunks she seduced and stole from. He had bounced back as well and planned some revenge. That night, she was beat, gang forced, and eventually killed for just simple theft. But the God's did not see the end of her then, they had plans for her. Instead, they reincarnated her as a deadly siren, whose once mortal charm was now increased one thousand times. Her voice more alluring, body more sensual, and mind more quick and witty. When she awoke to herself in the water, she hardly recognized herself. Her new form scare her as she climbed ashore a near island. As she dried, he form changed in a dark light and her tail split into legs once again. As she sat crying, a ship happened to pass by. Unbeknowest to her, the man who killed her happened to be upon the ship. As she sang through her depression, her voice carried and lured many men off the ship to their deaths. However, the murderer found his way to shore. When Astarte noticed him, she grew furious and charged the delerious man. Her face grew dark and horrific and her nails grew to a razor point. Pouncing on him, she gnashed at his neck as her fingernails dug into his chest. A couple bites in and he lay limpless, Astarte covered in blood. She didn't know what came over her as she stared in horror. Looking to the sky, Astarte cried to the God's for an explanation...and thus began her life as a Goddess

Personality: Astarte is straight to the point and very intelligent. She is willing to assist those she respects, but doesn't always choose to get into the affairs of others. She has more wisdom than people give her credit for.

Dislikes: Arrogance, Selfishness, Those that pick on the weak
Astarte
Astarte

Back to top Go down