Parathia Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Mugen The King Of Fighters X Street Fighter X Marvel
Amora; Goddess of Love, Beauty, and Women I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 6:22 am by Guest

» Ghesmate Akhare Filme Shamime Eshgh
Amora; Goddess of Love, Beauty, and Women I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 4:54 pm by Guest

» Hollywood Dual Audio Hd Movies Highly Compressed List Hit
Amora; Goddess of Love, Beauty, and Women I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 2:31 pm by Guest

» Hollywood Dual Audio Hd Movies Highly Compressed List
Amora; Goddess of Love, Beauty, and Women I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 10:55 am by Guest

» Destiny Praise
Amora; Goddess of Love, Beauty, and Women I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 10:28 pm by Guest

» Charles Wright
Amora; Goddess of Love, Beauty, and Women I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 2:09 pm by Guest

» 01.????????????? ??????????? ???? ??? ?. ??????
Amora; Goddess of Love, Beauty, and Women I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 12:52 pm by Guest

» Safri Duo-The Moonwalker Mp3
Amora; Goddess of Love, Beauty, and Women I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 9:54 am by Guest

» Nude Scanner Pt Nokia N95 Hit
Amora; Goddess of Love, Beauty, and Women I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 4:56 am by Guest

Staff

Administrators
Euclid
Sylvara

Number Generator
Affiliates
www.Brozone.Forumer.com /\its cool/\

Amora; Goddess of Love, Beauty, and Women

Go down

Amora; Goddess of Love, Beauty, and Women Empty Amora; Goddess of Love, Beauty, and Women

Post by Amora Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:42 pm

Amora; Goddess of Love, Beauty, and Women Blonde-fairy-wallpaper_640x480_14172

Name: Amora
Height: 5'6"
Body Type: Petite, Graceful
Hair Color: Blonde
Eye Color: Blue
Season/Element: All

Character Appearance: Amora is the embodiment of all that is beautiful. There are none more fair than she. She has skin as white as snow, hair the color of the sun, and eyes that sparkle like the purest of lakes. Amora prefers to be clothed in the brightest of colors and flowers of all kind, reflecting the beauty of the seasons wherever she goes.

History: Amora was always someone you could call...well...special. Her beauty far surpassed all the other nymphs around her, and not just in appearance. When spring would come and it came time for the spring nymphs to set about the coming of Spring, Amora would always produce the most fragrant and beautiful. The blooming flowers would always last just a little longer than all the rest. Amora was also the most beautiful in appearance. Many of the other shallow nymph girls refused to speak with her even when she meant no harm. It's not like it was her fault she was so beautiful and perfect. The jealousy of others and the isolation it brought forced Amora to seek friendship from others. However, the males of the society weren't an option as the only thing they seemed to do was stare at her. Amora fled, hoping to find friendship elsewhere. When she came upon a small village, she was met with the usual stares that she received from the other nymphs, however there were some that did not treat her like a mere object. They gave her food and shelter and treated her with the utmost kindness. Amora left a week after arriving in the village with a new viewpoint. She believed that there was still some kindness in the world and not everyone in the world is prone to jealousy and arrogance over one's own flaws and the wanting of another's. Amora grew to have a soft spot for humans in particular though. Whilst heading back to the other Nymphs to continue her work with the process of Spring, Amora was attacked by a Harpy in the woods. She tried to fight back, but the bird like creature was too powerful and it's wings and talons held her down so tightly it caused great pain. Amora cried and begged for her life but she saw no way of escape as the bird reached up to strike her with it's mighty talons. Amora closed her eyes to accept the blow that would result in her death. After moments though she didn't feel anything. When she next opened her eyes, it was to the sight of a mighty Centaur standing before her, his hand outstretched to hers. She took it gently and stood, turning her head to see the dead harpy not to far away. Amora smiled when the Centaur took her with him back to Olympus and she was accepted amoung the ranks of the Gods.

Personality: Amora is a bit scatter brained and has a very short attention span. Her lack of focus does not make her the most intelligent person there is and one may find it difficult to speak with her. She can be a bit self absorbed at times and may not see the viewpoints of others for her own beliefs. Amora is more child like than any of the other Gods.

Likes: Flowers, Animals (Squirrels), Presents, Music, Humans
Dislikes: Mean People, Harpies, Darkness, Dead Life
Amora
Amora

Back to top Go down